National Board for Certification in Dental Laboratory Technology
325 John Knox Road, #L103
Tallahassee, Florida 32303
The National Board for Certification in Dental Laboratory Technology is the independent board founded by the National Association of Dental Laboratories (NADL) to certify dental laboratories and technicians.
Since certification is voluntary, it represents not only compliance with established standards, but also a personal commitment to quality and professionalism.
NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF DENTAL LABORATORIES
The National Association of Dental Laboratories (NADL) is a federation of state commercial dental laboratory associations formed in 1951 in Chicago by a merger of the Dental Laboratory Institute of America and the American Dental Laboratory Association. In 1952, NADL opened its national headquarters offices in Washington, D.C. From 1968-1971, the organization was known as the National Association of Certified Dental Laboratories. The association changed back to its original name in 1971. NADL is the founder and parent organization of the National Board for Certification in Dental Laboratory Technology, Inc.
In 2001, the National Association of Dental Laboratories moved its headquarters office to Tallahassee, Florida. The new offices of the NADL can be reached at by mail at
325 John Knox Rd #L103
Tallahassee, FL 32303
fax: (800) 950.1150